Thursday, January 3, 2008

Family Morph

Cim started this a few years back when he decided to combine the boys' faces on the family picture together to see what would happen. I'd like to shake it up a bit.



Meet my first creation... MARLO--







Next, I decided to throw in a little fun on this next one and combine the family with a little bit of pop culture. Meet Aubbies Lavigne--





The craziest thing is thing is that this next superhero and myself are not only alike in mad fighting skills and terrorist plot thwarting, but we also look a lot alike. Meet the new and improved Jack Bauer...






Now, I am running out of time and must get back to my extremely demanding job (as you can see) but i wanted to give you one more. Usually, Mari is the one compared to Ashley Olsen; however, you can see below that maybe there was a third Olsen twin--named Josh...









More to come.....

6 comments:

lauren said...

you are crazy!!!! Do more more more... like a Cim and Robin williams maybe? Or how about Jackson and Spidey? Then there is the look a likes PJ and Ron Weasley; or maybe Ammon and Harry Potter? We could use a little craig and gandolf action, maybe?
hehehehehehe LOL hehehehe LOL
this was funny...

Josh Carver said...

Normally I would protest wildly at such outrageous accusations, but given the overwhelming evidence the only thing I can say...or better yet ask is "Mom, is there something I should know?"

Nice work Pat!! I look forward to seeing more of these when I return from Nam...

Josh

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

After seeing Marlo, i am now strangely attracted to both Mari and Carlo...weird

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I would have to say that The Third Twin is by far the most attractive! And Patrick, I think that the Jason Bourne and you combo would work out better, I mean Jack's ears on that one where a bit elf-like! hahaha. I loved it!! How come I always am the first victim!?!

-Mari

manhattan crew said...

That was hilarious!! I really couldn't stop laughing at marlo.
I think Patrick has more time on his hands than he should....but Im definitely enjoying it!!
KEEP EM COMING!!
amms

manhattan crew said...

Marlo, Marlo, Marlo: really weird!!! But I will give you that "Pat", that was good work. And funny. I will keep adding the names: ape + marlo + ..... revenge my friend, revenge....

Carlo