Thursday, November 13, 2008

MOVIES MOVIES MOVIES

Okay, so Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can't wait! One of my favorite things to do on Thanksgiving weekend is to go to the movies. Personally, I am extra excited because I haven't been to a movie in AGES (and NO high school musical 3 DOESN'T COUNT!). Anyway here are the movies I am hoping to see while in UT for the holiday...

I am SO excited to see this. Yes, I know I am a dork- but I really am excited! Who else wants to come with me?!? BECAUSE believe me I will go alone if I have to.....


OK and this movie looks good too! And Patrick is stoked to see it! But I will admit I am more excited for twilight-
What movies are YOU hoping to see?
Lauren

5 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Bond yes! Twilight ummm......

lauren said...

C'mon chris!!! I know you'd just LOVE a good vampire flick!! LOL. Yeah, P is right there with you.

Patrick Wright said...

Booo to Twilight!

Cim Carver said...

Bond...Bond....Bond....the lack of estrogen in my blood prohibits me from seeing Twilight. Let me give you a synopsis: "I love you so much Mr. Vampire...it is so hard to do it but I do"..."I know, i love you too regular human girl, my animal desire is to drink your blood and make you a vampire, but I can drink cow's blood and think of you"..."I love you so much"..."I love you more"..."no, I really love you, you have glowing skin and I have no self-esteem"..."I love your simplicity and your humanness and I will protect you from bad-vampires".."I love you"..."I love you more"...(kiss)

manhattan crew said...

I am excited to see Twilight! Although Cims wrap up of the movie was hilariously correct, it doesn't change the fact that I find the story entertaining.
Bond looks awesome too...

Amms