Friday, August 10, 2007

Katie's attempt at blogging!


Here's Caitlyn striking a pose. Ellie apparently thinks she is pretty funny. Joshua is not so sure.


In case you didn't know, Caleb loves Blue's Clues! Some people even think he looks like Steve. I personally think Caleb is much cuter. Here he is in his thinking chair with his notebook.


I am Ellie. I am 6 months old and I have 6 teeth! See!

Joshua is a monkey. He used that tiny chair to climb on the counter so he could get in the cupboard.


"Ooh, sprinkles!"



That's all for now! Love you all!

4 comments:

Team Ecuador said...

Eli has 6 teeth already?! Alex is 9 mths and only has 3 1/2...but I just remembered your kids have their teeth come early.

I agree with you Katie...Caleb's much cuter than Steve. Caitlyn looks so pretty doing her little pose and Joshua cracks me up with his monkey-climbing skills.

I wish you guys were here so that Alex had more cousins to play with :( Great pictures though!

Lorena

lauren said...

Joshua looks like he is a handful! But a happy one- I have never seen a kid smile so much.... Tell Caleb and Caitlyn I miss them! And I know eventually I will get to meet ellie...I like her smile!
Love you all
Aunt Lauren

manhattan crew said...

Katie...I love these photos. Such an adorable famiy. My favorite is the photo of joshua playing on the countertop...reminds me of me as a baby.
GOOD POST!!
amms

Unknown said...

Great pictures! Happy to see a post from Katie! Joshua is spiderman, its official. He is so cute, I can't wait to see him in action in a week! And I get to meet ELLIE!! Finally! And see Caleb & Caitlyn, of course Im excited to see you & Cim too! :) Your kids are getting so big, its hard to believe how fast the time has gone! Im still shocked Caleb is 8! Its crazy to me! They are all so beautiful, you make me a proud aunt & sister in law! Love you!!

Mari