Monday, August 6, 2007

Change of Pace

Alright enough already!! So much time spent on the email, not nearly enough time given to the blog. Come on people, I know that Cim and I are not the only ones who can multi-task, well kind of anyway.

As a change of pace, I am going to be regularly testing everyone on one of my favorite topics (not hoops, that would be to easy the Lakers would answer about every question). Actually one of my favorite things to do is to watch movies. I watch just about anything and everything that is not R, unless its edited of course. I don't recommend movies, except Transformers, very often because I like just about everything, hence the reason I have about 175 DVD's. And yes I am OCD, I have them sorted by themes and I keep an updated list of all the movies I own, want and still haven't seen on my laptop.


Anyway to start off I thought I would give you guys some easy ones, baby steps if you will. The trivia will come in the form of quotes, scenes, famous lines, etc. Have fun with it! This time will be scenes from famous movies, PJ you may remeber some of these from your email a long time ago. I will give it a couple of days and then I'll give the answers if needed and then post some more.


'Stache'



1. ? 2. ?
3. ? 4. ?

5 comments:

Katie said...

If you have any suggestions on how to stay awake during a movie that would be great! But, my guesses are as follows,1.Armageddon, 2.Harry Potter, 3.Fletch, 4.The Terminal?
Katie

lauren said...

Alright...
1-Armagedon....easy
2-Harry Potter....mad eye
3-?????????? no clue
4-Pursuit of Happiness?- this is a guess.

I like this game. Hurray for Josh!! I agree, more BLOGGING! Of course, I don't want to sacrifice email time....

Alright- now I want to see the REAL MASTER- (PJ) play this game. You guys realize he always wins at this kind of thing, right? Especially because his biggest competition (Josh) is the one posting the pics/quotes!!!

Love ya
Lauren

Team Ecuador said...

Okay, Katie is right on all of them except number three...here is my guess...

1: Armageddon
2: Harry Potter
3: Bringing Down the House
4: The Terminal

Josh, keep these comin man! Oh, if you find a bunch more feel free to send them to my work email at pjc@tni.com! Let me know how I did!

Team Ecuador said...

Crap...I just changed my vote...I think Katie was right on #3..now that I look at it again it seems like Fletch when he's at the tennis club and walks in on the girl in the towel...props to Katie if that's the answer..

Josh Carver said...

Congrats to Katie!! She nailed it right out of the gate.

Stache