Saturday, July 28, 2007

FREE trip to NY...with a catch

Attention any members of the Carver and Tomsik family clans!
I am very happy to announce that Katie and I are giving away two FREE trips to our home here in New York. These two lucky winners will get free, round-trip airfare, lodging, food, and other expenses paid for during their trip. They will have ulimited use of our amazing, 6-speaker CD stereo, power window and door, leather seated Honda Odyssey van and a GPS that will allow them to go whereever their desire leads them.

There is only one catch...we need you to watch our kids.

Katie and I are heading to Tahiti (yeah, I know life is rough) for about 10 days. Caleb and Caitlyn are in school and really can't leave home to go anywhere, so we need to have people come to our house if at all possible.

We will be leaving on Saturday, November 3rd and will be back home Monday, November 12th. I know it is a long time...but we need some help if possible. I mean, take a look at the picture below, how could you pass up an opportunity like this?



Please call Katie or I if you are interested... :-)

4 comments:

manhattan crew said...

Cim...I can't believe nobody has commented on your amazing offer! I, sadly, cannot help you. It would be almost impossible for me to find the time off from my different jobs...plus, no offense, I don't really need the free trip to NY.
lol
amms

Josh Carver said...

Jen and I would love to come, I would love to play "hookie" from school, but we are still trying to convince Jen's doctor that it is OK for her to fly!!

Josh

Good luck , I hope someone will step up and help you guys out!

Unknown said...

Trust me Chris and I have been really trying to figure it out. I only have limited vacation days, and we can't go without the money, since Im the only one working. I promise we are really trying to figure it out. Its not a yes, but its not a definite no. I promise we will let you know one way or another asap!!!
love
Mari

David and Deena said...

Dear Carver family,
I just found your blog via Candra's and Wyeth's and spent 30 min having fun with you all. Thanks for letting me share. It is great to see what you are all doing and having fun at. Beautiful families!!!
Love aunt Deena