Saturday, July 21, 2007

The Final Book...

Okay, I realize I might be a tad over zealous about Harry Potter, but when in the history of BOOKS has anything even compared to this!!! I decided to venture out for the release of the final book in the most popular book series to date. I discovered that I am NOT alone in my enthusiasim for all things Harry Potter! While you all were probably sleeping soundly in your beds, I was bravely the mile-long lines to purchase our copies of Deathly Hallows. Im exhausted and am not allowed to read the lovely book until I finish the one I'm currently on...I suddenly curse all the nights I've spent sleeping this week... Here are some pictures of our adventures last night, I wish you all could have seen it in person!!

Love,
Crystal









3 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Bahahahahahhahaha. Thats all I can say. You look awesome! It looks like you had fun! As for feeling bad about not being able to start reading right away, well, don't feel bad Im only 6 books behind you! haha. These pictures are priceless though, my favorite is the one of you and Cindy and your mouth is open. YOU LOOK CRAZY!!
love you
Mari & Chris

Cim Carver said...

It looks like you had fun! You look just like Dumbledoor (or are you Trewlany?). I also was dressed up for the relase, I was a reverse Dementor dressed all in white (as opposed to black) and lying down (as opposed to flying). I am excited to read the book and I am more motivated than ever to learn how to read...

Team Ecuador said...

Nice Crystal! Why didn't you tell me you were dressing up? I have had this potato sack laying around for ages...all it would have taken was a little makeup and some ear extensions and I could have been Kreacher---just like that poor kid at the movies! :)

So, you just had that stuff laying around did ya? Secretly all of us wished we could be there partying it up with the H.P. nerds! (i know, i am one too!)

-PJ