Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Because Cim is a Pirate!


Hi guys! Well Cim didn't post all of the pictures, and I thought some of these were really good, so I am just continuing his post about the little Utah get together! It still freaks me out how big all the kids are getting and how old my siblings are (there was more sitting on the couch this time than I can ever remember!). But its really great, the kids are smart and adorable as always and everyone is just as funny as ever! It was a much needed trip home, I get pretty homesick so being back was just what the doctor ordered. But I have to say this blog really helps.(I know Im a wuss, I get home sick okay!) Anyway enough of the cheese!!




















4 comments:

manhattan crew said...

Nice job on the photo placement mares...I thought you were gonna keep it a secret that you didn't like Caitlyn! lol
ammies

lauren said...

I love the pic of the girls...But PJ WHAT exactly are you doing here? Ammon- I have no comments :), and unfortunately I am not surprised by this pose.... Loraina and Mari look beautiful as always.....And don't you think w should try and save Justin before he breaks his NECK!!!
Lauren
PS..Do you think I could borrow Joshua- between the video and his pics- I really want to PLAY!!!

Unknown said...

Ammon I have NO IDEA what you are talking about! Fill me in? I love Caitlyn you BRAT! Is the hair color getting to you??
Mari
Ps. I totally agree with Lauren, Joshua is SO CUTE!!!

manhattan crew said...

Mares...when I first saw this posting, a few of the pictures were overlapping, one of which was the picture of Aubrie and Caitlyn. The picture was cut off exactly over Caitlyn's head...so it looked like you didn't want her in the pic (obviously not true, but I thought I would make a joke...whatever)
C'mon chech...gimme a break
ammies