Monday, July 16, 2007

Home Sweet Home



Okay, I am just barely figuring out this blog stuff and I have this vacation in Utah with the family, so I decide to take pictures like crazy so that I have something fun to put on the blog....but CIM decided to pirate everyones pics and post them all on the blog! Leaving me with not much left to post. I know that you all secretly feel bad for me. :-)
This is a picture of Me, Carlo, Mari, and Crystal on our way to Harry Potter!
And I couldnt resist taking a picture of the beautiful mountains while back home in Utah. They just don't compare on the east coast. It was really great being home.

6 comments:

Cim Carver said...

Hey now, I didn't post all of the pictures...just the good ones! :-)

I am ashamed I pirated all of Ammon and Mari's good pictures and posted them as my own...

-Cim

lauren said...

Oh... Utah!! So pretty. Great pics ams- even the ones Cim claimed as his own! Cim- we will forgive you, this once- I guess. Harry Potter looks like it was so fun!! Carlo and Ammon really need to try and put on a few pounds before coming home- they are making the rest of you look bad :) I know that now P is totally wishing he had ANY-TYPE of muscle tone...

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Okay, Im confused, you say the picture is of you, Carlo, Crystal, and I, are you invisible?? Or am I retarded and reading it wrong? Hmmm. Also, Cim is a theif. He is just jealous of my photography skills..oh, and yours too ;) I loved seeing you guys, it was so much fun.
-Mari

Crystal said...

Of course he was invisible!!! Seriously Mari...did you even pay attention to the movie? MAGIC! Its real, dont ya know?! Oooohhhh...I feel a dance coming on...do the shuffle! Whoo whoo the PatShuff!

manhattan crew said...

whatever mares...thanks for calling me out on my airheaded moment, much appreciated!
Thanks for the defense Crystal...Im gonna go with the "magic" angle from now on.
The pat shuff has officially become the hit of the summer! work the pat shuff, its your birthday! work the pat shuff!!

Team Ecuador said...

Amms, the only thing I felt bad about for you was the fact that your tan wasn't as dark as mine! :)

It was really great to have you guys back at the home front! We are excited to possible have the next fam reunion in N.Y. baby!