Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Santiago Times

Hello from Santiago! Well as we have not had the opportunity to share any photos from Chile yet- I thought I would try this BLOG thing. All of these photos are from our 1st weekend here. We went "down town" so to speak and saw this independence statue. Then we went to the Dinosaur exhibit. It was a lot of fun. The kids are in the photo with Emma, the daughter of our new neighbors the Gibsons. We play almost everyday. Anyway sorry if this looks funny- I am just getting the hang of this and Patrick is asleep. Anyway I hope you all enjoy the pictures. I will try to put more up soon.


Well, I hope you enjoyed a few pictures of the Family- more to come I promise!! We miss you all and hope everyone is doing well. Love you- THE "Santiago" CLAN.

5 comments:

Cim Carver said...

Great pics Lauren and Patrick! It is great to see current pictures of you guys!

I kind of cleaned up your picture placement so it wouldn't mess up the blog's margins. When you upload your photos, make sure all the settings in the Layout section are set to default (NONE for placement, as opposed to right, center or left, and set the picture as LARGE).

By leaving it as default, you can move the pictures around easier and then type between them.

If you need help with it, just let me know.

AWESOME!!

lauren said...

I am an idiot.... sorry.

Unknown said...

Hi! SOOOO CUTE! I miss you guys! Im happy you finally posted something!! Your kids look great!
Love you!
Mari
Ps. CIM I have NO IDEA how to do it either, I tried to move my pics around and...well, you saw my post! Im a loser, help!!!

manhattan crew said...

I have no idea how to move my pics around either! Don't worry Lauren, looks like you me and mares got the smart Carver genes!
Your family is so good looking...Im sure with all of the blonde hair and pasty white skin you guys blend in beautifully in Chile!!
ammies

lauren said...

Pasty?..... That is after going to 7 peaks every day for a month? That is TAN baby!!! Seriously- that was the 1st week here; and in Utah I had tried my best to aquire the "Latin" skin tone..... oh well. The cool part is, I can get even whiter- the kids too!!! Can you say glow in the dark.
Lauren