Thursday, July 19, 2007

We LOVE Chile!!! by Kk and Jack

Well, as you can see my kids are of two different opinions about Chile. I thought it would be funny to let them tell you how they feel in their own words. I will just type exactly as dictated too, the bold font is their answers. Hopefully you like the interviews!
Jack.
How do you like Chile?.......Like forty half.....
What does that mean?.......It means that I am not bigger yet.
Oh, do you mean 40.5 inches, how tall you are? .....yes, for Disneyland.
But what about Chile?....I want to go home to Utah, member what daddy said, we get to go home in July.....
Jack it is July- no July only is in Utah......
How come you miss Utah...Because I never went there, I mean, I never wanted to come to Chile. I don't like Emma (neighbor).
Do you miss Grandpa?.........Is he coming to Disney land?
No.......Grandma?
No........Only us?
Maybe Aunt Mari.......YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma not coming?...........No shes not.
Utah? .... I miss my Blue house, cause blue is my color..... blue house, blue house....
What about Justin? He gets to wash the car with Grandpa...(crying)....I miss Grandma.....She loves me, huh?
Yes.
Everybody loves me?.....Yeah they do, but Justin always hits me..........
Justin is just playing, right?........Yea he plays with toys, but I say No to HIDE and SEEK, I don't like it.
Do you want to say anything else?......I miss uncle Spike....and....I want to play with baby Joshua, and I miss my best Friend Justin- He is my Brother...... I just don't like Chile, and everyone is Spanish........I want Utah!!!!!
Kailah.
How do you like Chile?..Really, really good.
What do you like about it? Because it has lots of parks, and new friends, big buildings, and I like church and nursery, and because I like the restaurant California Creations..(yep- the one she puked in!)
Is there something you like the best? There are a lot of things I like best....pizza, friends, and I like the computer games.
Tell me about your new friends. They are really, really, nice-they play games, Emma and Kate. Sometimes we go to their house. We go to the park.
Are you learning to speak Spanish? yea, Un Poquito.
What is different here? Different food, and everybody speaks Spanish, our house looks different, there are lots of elevators, lots more buildings, lots of people, lots of cars- just everything, that's cause it's a Big City.
Do you miss Utah? Yes.
Do you miss your cousins? Yes. I love Aubrie.
What about your house and bedroom? I miss them lots, I had a pink room.
Do you want to say any thing else?....Don't worry family I will be back in Sept. I love you, I miss grandma and miss grandpa, and miss Aubrie, and Aunt crystal....I love everybody.
Are you Happy? Yea.
Should we move to Chile? Sometimes yes, but I will miss Aubrie, so- I don't know.... Utah is home.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

First off, Jack is hilarious. His picture is too sad, take it down!! Tell him YES Aunt Mari will be at Disneyland, even if Uncle Spike is too busy..but we will both try! As for KK, I WANT TO CRY! She is so cute! Her last words "Utah is homE" is so cute. They are kids from my own heart, UTAH IS HOME! (okay, Im slightly dramtic)
I loved this!! More interviews!!
-Love Aunt Mari

manhattan crew said...

Hey, this interview idea is really good. I could hear Jack's voice answering those questions. That was really funny. Maybe we could find someone to be a "spanish mosnter" and play with Jack. Or he is not interested in mosnters anymore... oh well, a Spanish one doesn't sound funny anyway. Tell them that we will get to visit you guys soon.
Carlo

lauren said...

Monsters never go out of style.... and yes we have already talked about if we stay people will come visit us. But Jack wants to g to NY!! He says he wants to play with Caleb, and Joshua; then he told me that he would VISIT Ammon and Carlo, because they are too big to play!!LOL! Go figure. Anyway- maybe a trip to the Big Apple as a fam isn't such a bad idea....
Jack really does not like it here though- we are trying to change his mind!

Team Ecuador said...

I don't know if you'll read this since I am always behind with reading emails, reading posts,etc. Anyway, I couldn't be more jealous that you guys are down in South America right now. Take us with you next time please!!! Lauren, we miss your chicken and asparagus dinners. We are seriously getting skinnier because you haven't been here to feed us :) We miss you guys!

Love,

Lorena, PJ and Alex

Alexander said...

Please, read "An Ordinary Black Cat" available in www.catyourway.com You will find out something that you would never know otherwise. NEVER! Please, let me know... There is a small charge of £3.60, but it is worth it, trust me.