Monday, July 9, 2007



July 4th


Hey I just wanted to share a couple of recent pics with you all, and I would rather play with this "blogging" thing, than do my econ homework and finish my expense reports!! These pictures were taken at the park right behind our new house. We had a great time on the 4th, we went to a friend's house and had a BBQ and played in the water. After the water party we came back to our place and met with a bunch of our new neighbors to light fireworks and have dessert.


Jen and I decided that we needed to be better neighbors in our new neighborhood, we really didn't socialize too much in our old one, so we are really going out of our way to meet and make friends with all the new families moving into our neighborhood. It has been great, most of the families have kids the same age as ours, so it has been a lot of fun for everyone.


Anyway, we are doing fine, it has been a crazy year so far and between Jake and I spending the first half of the year in the operating room and the Jen and Kaylee planning to spend the second half of the year in the operating room, this year promises to be a banner year for our clan!!


P.S. if anyone needs to have any medical procedures done we can look into adding you as a dependant as obviously our yearly max deductible has been met.


Josh

5 comments:

manhattan crew said...

Josh!!! It has been such a long time since I have seen pics of your family! I cannot believe how big your kids are. You and Jen look exactly the same (which is a good thing) lol. Such a handsome family...I wonder when Im going to see you all in the flesh again?
Great photos.
xoxo
amms

Cim Carver said...

Sweet pictures Josh and Jen! I can't believe how fast Kaylee is growing up and, well, if Jacob wants to know what he is going to look like when he gets older, he just needs to look at Josh...they are twins. Josh, I will get back to you on your computer question about uploading pictures from your home computer I promise!

lauren said...

such a good looking family!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I miss you guys! I want to come up and visit, but I will wait until things are a little less hectic for you! Your kids are so adorable! I bet they won't even know who i am anymore, which is just WRONG! Jen is beautiful as usual, how lucky you are Josh! (wow, I sound like yoda) ANYWAY We love you, I hope I actually get to see you before you have your 3rd kid! Sheesh!

Team Ecuador said...

It appears Josh that you have a gigantic flag pole in your backyard. I'm sure Jake will love climbing on that over the next few years...just to make sure that he makes a few more trips to the hospital...

So, I am thinking that you should put up some pics of your new house! I am dying to see the place! Get on it boy! jk :)

-PJ