Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Dilema

Okay everyone I am here alone in Seattle and I am in need of my family to help me make some serious decisions. Jen has been gone in Idaho now for about 5 days and in that time I have struggled with this issue. I hope that you can help me out.

I am trying to increase my credibility with the doctors that I visit for work. Currently they view me as a nice guy who is some what entertaining, and well I want to change that image. I want them to think of me as the serious, hard core sales guy that I am!!

As a result I have decided to change my look, but I can't decide on what is best so please help a brother out!!































As you can see from the cut marks on my face and the little drops of blood, this is real facial hair, no airbrushing required. I only regret that I have only had 7 days to grow it out, I wish that I had another week or so to give you all the full ZZ-top experience.

I know that some people will be able to offer better advice than others. Dad and Ammon carry more weight than Cim or PJ, due to the fact that Cim and Pj can't grow facial hair and as a result they have facial hair envy (this is a real condition, I swear). As for Chris, Carlo, and Patrick I am not familiar with their beard growing potential. Having said that I value all opinions.

7 comments:

lauren said...

LOL!!!!!! Oh my. Not sure if your serious or not, but it is freaking weird to see you with such a hairy face!
That said-my vote is...steer clear of all things Texan mustache style, Crazy man with lip hair style, Mr bean mustache style.....OK you get it. Do the whole face thing or nothing- mustaches are kind of scary...
Lauren

Cim Carver said...

This is, without a doubt, one of the funniest things I have EVER seen!

Cim Carver said...

Ok, upon further review, here are my thoughts. Your look kind of goes from a "Sadaam Hussein" to a "My Name is Earl" style...and if I were a doctor, I definetly wouldn't want to have someone selling me drugs that looked like they had a lawn mower shave their face, so, in the end...I have to go with the "My Name is Earl" look with the long burns...that just screams credibility!

Unknown said...

NOT freaking weird, did you really say NOT?! hahahahahahaha. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I don't buy that this is your real hair, it can't be, its so THICK! hahahaha. Im going to have to say NO mustache in any way shape or form!! And seeing you with a full beard just FREAKS ME OUT!! hahahah. You must have been home alone, and Bored! Im happy to see you haven't changed, I like the funny Josh!
love, Mari

manhattan crew said...

Josh, I hear from Ammon that you are funny but this is REALLY funny. That was good man. I would go for the last picture look. No doubts.
Take care,
Carlo

Team Ecuador said...

My vote is the Grizzly Adams look...go for the whole beard baby! By the way, the other pics will haunt my dreams forever...

However, if you plan on making an adult film or stalking someone anytime soon, go ahead and use the thick mustache...that should work nicely...

Josh, I can't believe you called me out on my lack of beard growing skills! That's it! I am going to post my own blog to prove you wrong boy!

-PJ

manhattan crew said...

Dude...you cannot be serious that you grew that THICK beard in 7 days! What, did you drink miracle grow for breakfast every morning? I mean, I have serious beard growth speed, but that is ridiculous.
Im not sure about any of these looks for you...maybe the one...no nevermind, none of them.
That was so funny, I can tell that when Jen's away you seem to have a little more time on your hands than when she's home (crack the whip, Jen!!!)
lol
amms