Sunday, July 8, 2007

My trip to Rio

So, I have never posted anything on a blog spot and I am hoping that this works out. I was looking through my pics and trying to decide what i photos would be worth sharing, and I realized that I may not have shown many of you some of the pics from my trip to Rio. So, here are a few. One is a view from Corcovado, another is a view from Pao de Acucar (sugarloaf mtn), and the others are from when Carlo and I went hang gliding (which was a blast!)
After seeing these pictures I'm sure you'll understand why I am jealous of Lauren's adventures in South America. I miss Brazil, and I have only spent a short while down there.
I will do my best to post photos regularly here, so you guys can occasionally be reminded of what I look like, and so you can relate with your other crazy New Yorker brother.
Love to all
Ammies

7 comments:

Cim Carver said...

Sweet pictures Amms! I have always wanted to visit Brazil and these pictures have made me want to go even more!

When you post pictures with text, you can drag the pictures, after you upload them, to different parts of the text so they aren't all at the top.

Great to hear from you!

-Cim

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I love your pictures! You guys look like you hit the gym 24/7, your shirts are about to rip off! I am pretty jealous of your trip, maybe one day my husband will take me there...Love you!
Ps. Chris says "While you guys may have muscles, I have breasts, be jealous!"

Josh Carver said...

Nice pics Amms!! No you can see why I had such a hard time coming back from Brazil. I think that you can even seen the apartment building where I lived in one of your pics!

Cim Carver said...

Yeah, I don't know about what the rest of the family thinks, but I would personally like to suggest that Ammon spend some more time in the gym. I mean, we only have one body and we need to make sure we take care of it and, well, as you can see from the pictures, he has just totally let himself go. I am worried about all those bumps on his arms, they are probably caused by some kind of infection resulting in abnormal swelling...All I know is that I try and take care of myself and Ammon looks nothing like I do...

Crystal said...

Nice Cim... I think Ammon looks very good... maybe a little pouchy around the middle... ;)

lauren said...

great pics,but who is this? Ammon was a skinny boy with wrangler jeans, who smelled like the barn. I have no memory of this stud.....

Team Ecuador said...

I am suddenly wishing that I was back in the lush, green parts of South America myself! So Amms, just tell me one thing....did you pee your pants when you were looking over that edge before you went hang gliding?

Also, I couldn't help but notice the Krispy Kreme glazed donut shine on your guys faces...let me guess, a little warm and humid? :)

These pics make me even more keen on the idea of having family trips to semi-exotic/exotic locations around the globe. Keep in mind that in 2 years we are planning a tropical vacation somewhere...more details to follow....

Oh, and by the way Amms, take off the body suit...no one is buying that those bulging muscles are real...