Sunday, December 2, 2007

For Your Enjoyment...

Well, as some of you may have noticed & Ammon just directly pointed out, I wore a hat for the majority of my time in Cancun. Now, being a laying-out-all-day type of girl this may strike you as odd, out of the norm, possibly even suspicious...Well...I thought I could hide it from you all, but I know that if I don't fess up Chris will do it for me. Being the butt of every family joke has been happening since that first hide-and-go-seek game with Ammong & Pj...in which I hid, and they left the house. I really thought for about 30min I had the best hiding place EVER!...This will launch me up to a new level Im afraid...So without further delay, I give you.... what-happens-when-you-don't-apply-sunscreen-your-first-day-in-Cancun. Cuz I wanted to get "TAN"...ya, that won't be happening again... AKA Elephantitus-Asian-Girl!



And For the Record I want you all to know that I noticed my face swelling & blurred vision and I asked Chris, does my face look diff? It feels full...and he said "No you are fine"...YUP, NOT THAT BAD???? Are you kidding me? I am worried if I ever get a disease he is going to ignore that too!

5 comments:

Josh Carver said...

Nice!! Now just think you know what it would feel like if you ate 43 Big Macs a day for a year and gained all the weight in your face! I would think of it as a blessing, now you will never be tempted to do that!!

Just messing around, I agree with Chris, I thought you looked, um...fine. I probably wouldn't even have noticed if you didn't mention it.

Josh

manhattan crew said...

Josh? Wouldn't have noticed? Wouldn't have noticed that Mari somehow turned into a pokemon character!!? Come on! Those photos are hilarious! When I first looked, I was like "wow, how did that asian girl get her hair so blonde?" lol
Just kidding.
Mares, youre always a little over dramatic, but its the most entertaining ever!!
Nice post!
Amms

lauren said...

I think you look um... sweet! Nice. I would like to tell you I TOLD YOU SO...sunblock people, it's a must! Plus then you can be as white as I am, no more changing of race in the summer months.
Lauren

lauren said...

EWWWWWWW!!!!! That's kind of creepy...I agree with Lauren. ALBINOS UNITE!!!!
Crystal

Cim Carver said...

Um....well...um...wow, that doesn't even look real.