Thursday, November 29, 2007

Hello?

I just wanted to see if anyone is still alive out there? I just wanted to share my recent discovery about this blog. As I sit here in some class where I just gave my final presentation and I am doing my best to pay attention to the remaining presentation. The problem comes with the fact that there is a good football game on and the Lakers are about tip off. This problem is confounded by the fact that the room that my class is in is a computer lab where the computer screen is under dark glass under the desk so no one can see anything on your screen.
Alright the verdict is in I am no onger paying attention to anything relevant to my class. Which brings me t the point of this entry...no one else is paying attention to this blog except for me, Cim does make a token celebrity cameo once and awhile. In order to test my theory I am going to post this entry and not announce it on the email chain and see how long it takes for people to notice.
So here's the idea, once you notice this post make a comment that will time stamp when you became aware of this post. After a predetermined time has past if there have not been sufficient posts I will consider a hostile takeover of this blog and cram it full of things that are of no interest to anyone but me...for example...

By the way did you guys see the farts email that my wife sent me and I forwarded out to you all?

There is only one rule, you cannot inform anyone else of the post consider this a game of "blogging spoons" the object is to not be the person to make the final post...

the time begins now...

11 comments:

manhattan crew said...

For the record, I always check the blog! I know I don't write much, but I promise to be better. Since I read it so much, I really dont want you to write about things that only you care about.

I saw it first!
Carlo

manhattan crew said...

Josh...
I have to correct you. I check this blog almost daily!! I just don't post that often because I feel like I don't have anything new or exciting happening right now.
But, like Carlo...I will do better as well, because I love our family blog and I don't want it to be clogged with your nonsense. lol

So...even though I live all the way in NY, obviously Carlo and I still wanna have the family connection because we are the first two!!! HAHA
Amms

Josh Carver said...

Nice work fellas, I knew there was someone out there! Don't worry I won't load the blog with meaningless blather...at least not that often.

Let's see how long it takes everyone else to check the blog. Either of you want to put odds on whether or not anyone else checks the blog before baby Landon is born?

manhattan crew said...

I would bet that Lauren and Pj don't check the blog again until then. Crystal probably wont either. Cim and Mari might check it in the next week or so. Its too bad that they dont appreciate us on this blog...right?
Really wish that you were joining us for christmas. It won't be the same without you.
Amms

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I am here too!!! i Also check the blog!! I love it! I am actually going to post a VERY anticipated photo of myself....Ammon, you asked why I wore a hat in Cancun, well PREPARE YOURSELF BABY!
Love you guys, I was only 2 days behind! Come on!
love
Mari

lauren said...

Alright already....some of us are puking and stuff. Cut me some slack! Love you all
Lauren

lauren said...

Ummmm....FINALS PEOPLE!!!! JK I'm us Lauren's computer, as Dad's laptop, aka my current computer, has apparently labeled our family blog as inapproriate! The filter won't let me comment or see the pics...it's pretty annoying, but amusing at the same time. I'm slow, I admit it...I probably wouldn't have check it again until after I finished my last final on the 10th. BUT I do love seeing the pics and hearing everyone else's random thoughts, even if I don't join in that often. Josh I wish you guys were going to be here this year...mostly for Landon...I LOVE BABIES!!!!!

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Ok, just saw it. I check in about once a week unless somebody sends me an email. About you not paying attention in class, no worries. you are not alone. I read all of espn.com, drudgereport.com, and latimes.com, finish a soduko, and a crossword puzzle during my classes each day. Thank goodness for the internet. Oh and is anybody else totally pissed about the BCS?

Josh Carver said...

The BCS is crap!!! OSU and LSU lame!! USC and ILL. Lame!!!! There needs to be a playoff system, it is obvious that USC and Georgia are playing the best football right now!!

Cim Carver said...

Um...I guess this makes me the last one. I do check the blog, but apparently not frequently enough.

Consider this my cameo for the month. :) See you all in a few weeks.

-Cim

Team Ecuador said...

(cough...cough...)No Cim, I believe that I am last....I know, its a sad, sad thing...I'm a horrible person that shouldn't be allowed to live! jk

Hey now, we posted some stuff just a little bit ago....okay, more like a month ago..but still, what can you expect from a couple of students?

I'm really enjoying the fact that Josh has become the unofficial blogmaster these days...he's putting us all to shame...