Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Pics

Here are a few Halloween pics. Sorry Mares, I lost my digital camera so I couldn't show you my awesome pumpkins...Josh easily won though. Enjoy!!




Aubrie pulling her pre-teen face...
the make-up and fake hair made her feel so "mature"!



He's a monkey...anyone who has seen him recently knows why!



Aubrie was a little scared of this Pumpkin Man!



Just for all of you wondering why all the pics are at the Haackes...
I lost my camera, ok! Chris took a bunch of shots so I could post
them.



Aubrie and Justin were soooo over the picture thing by now!



Ninja Justin!!! HiYAAAAAAA!
PS...Thanks to Lauren for letting me use her account to post.
Cim when you get I need your help to reset my own.

2 comments:

manhattan crew said...

I love the Ninja costume!! Such a cute family you have sis. Good post! I cannot wait to see you all for christmas!!
Amms

Josh Carver said...

You guys look like you sure had a good time!!