Sunday, November 4, 2007

Time to catch up!

Okay so it has been a little while since I have made a post so before Cim and Katie make this incredible post of Cim in his speedo on the beach in Tahiti I thought that I would get mine up.

First off, I thought I would send all of you a picture of the winning pumpkin. I don't really have a lot of extra time, but one night while Jen and Jacon were at the Hannah Montana concert Kaylee and I decided to whip out a quick little "spooky face" pumpkin. As you look at the finer details you will notice that every body part (eyes, nose, etc.) is a different Halloween symbol. So thanks in advance for all the congratulations and gift cards that you will be sending our way ($100 to Applebee's, right?).

Moving on, I thought it would be a good idea to add a few pics from Halloween. Jacob and Kaylee were entered into an online costume contest and won!! ($50). Jen and I didn't win any contests, but we did get pulled over by some copper while in our costumes and well lets just say that between our costumes and the Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf in granny's clothes, we got a couple of wierd looks and a "please just uhhh, be careful ahhhhh, and ahhhhh hurry home!" Just to clarify, Jen is an oven with a bun in it and well I am the "bun maker".

I mentioned in my last blog about the giant mini pumpkin sling shot, yet I failed to include the pictures so in response to the numerous requests here are the photos. As you can see I never miss an opportunity to teach my son the important concepts of physics!!

Jen thought I should include a picture of my creative side and my mad cookie frosting skills!!

Here is a random picture, but I thought that each of should get fair warning that my wife is not as composed and proper as you think she is...I am not sure how to even introduce the picture or what the appropriate commentary should be...

Here are a couple of pics of Jake in his newest endevor, indoor soccer. Needless to say he is not Pele, but he sure looks good and has a great time playing with his buddies.

Finally I have also been getting a lot of requests to see some pictures of our new house. As such I have taken some photos of the inside of our house to give a general idea of what the house looks like so enjoy. As always if you click on the picture they will enlarge and you can get a better look.
This first picture is of our mud room that is right off the garage, we use it as Jen's scrapbook room.

From there this is the view into the kitchen and great room.


Here is more of the kitchen and great room.

Here is a picture of the dining room and then a couple of my office, both are right off the entry way into the house.

A view from the entry way and also one from the kitchen into the backyard. It is hard to tell but we have a much bigger bakyard than in our previous house and there is no one that lives behind us, there is just a little park for the kids to play on.

As you go upstairs you enter our bonus room/loft and then there is the laundry room and all the bedrooms.

Jake's room...

The hallway to Kaylee's room and Landon's/guest room...

Kaylee's room...

Landon's/Guest room...

Master bedroom...

view of master from master bath, as you can see the double doors open right into the bonus room...

Master bath...

Any way that is a little tour of our house, but of course it is not nearly as cool as seeing it in person. So if there is anyone out there that is needing to get away for awhile or is just itching to come visit the great northwest just give us a "holler" and we'll put you up for a night or two!!

Josh

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh! So many things to comment on! Okay, the Bun Maker costumes were hilarious!!! And that one picture of Jen, OH MY GOSH!!! hahahahaha. A money fly swatter? ahha. Wow. Please EXPLAIN! Your kids are adorable, and your pumpkin rocks, yes you won! By far! Your house is HUGE! Goodness you must be rollin in the dough!! I love it. I hope we get to come up and see it soon! Good post!
love
Mari

lauren said...

great post Josh! I love the house! and the costumes were ofcourse perfect. But that is expected with your wife and her love of Halloween! Miss you all.

Lauren

manhattan crew said...

What are you trying to do Josh? Make us all look bad? I mean, the pumpkin is wicked awesome, the costumes are hilarious, AND your house is extremely chic! I am definitely jealous of the space you have (especially while I sit in my 1bedroom apartment)
Great post bro.
xoxo
Amms