Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mari's creations

Happy Halloween! As you all know, i have a slight obsession with mini things...so I carved mini pumpkins! Aren't the cute? Its sad, but Chris and I are the only ones who participated. Way to go guys, way to let me down & not participate in family fun. Before you know it, we will all become "too busy" and all of this fun with the blog etc will fade out. Way to keep it alive. hahaha. Okay, enough of the guilt trip for the slackers! Im pretty sure Chris' skull is more artistic than my simple baby pumpkins, but I love them! But its up to the judges (and no ties mom!!) We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, Im sure the kids all were adorable! Post some pics!
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Mares...We did the pumpkin thing too, but are having a little camera trouble! I hope to post pics later tonight! Cute pumpkins by the way

team ecuador said...

Those pumpkins are very cute! I feel terrible that we couldn't participate, but we'll make sure to organize our time more efficiently for next time(it was one thing after another with school). Anyway, here’s my opinion about the pumpkins…it’s a tie from me...Mari’s for the cuteness factor and Chris’s for the scary factor.

Love,

Lorena

manhattan crew said...

There's no TIE here! Mares, you smoked your husband! Although Chris' skull was very cool..I think your cute little guys were awesome!! And, just for the record, Carlo and I did carve some pumpkins too, we just never got our camera out berore they shriveled up!
Nice post!
Amms