Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CARVER CARV-OFF!

Roll up them sleeve, grab a knife (& a cheat kit if you're PJ)and get ready to spill the guts! In honor of the season, I propose we have the first annual Carver Pumpkin Carving Contest! After all, we are 'Carvers' are we not? Anyone who wants to participate just has to take a picture & post it! We will have judging done by Mom & Dad (they don't know this yet..)the first of November! Now don't be lazy or lame, just carve a pumpkin & be apart of the fun okay!? I just want you all to know Im going to win, I know I am not known for my 'artistic' abilities like Cim, Crystal, or Ammon, but I have passion people! Just to get you all in the spirit of things, I will post my pumpkin from last year. Don't be afraid to try once you see it ;) HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!



2 comments:

manhattan crew said...

Cheches...
Dont make me whoop you in this contest! I have organized all of the Brazilians (who are currently staying in my one bedroom apartment), and we are having a pumpkin carving night tonight! I will be brushing up on my skills before I deliver the final CHAMPION PUMPKIN!
Everyone else is welcome to compete, however, I don't really see the point.
Amms

Team Ecuador said...

PA-LEASE PEOPLE! We all know who's gonna win this thing...because i cheat! jk Apparently everyone thinks i cheat at everything...no one can accept the fact that I just rule and have limitless skills.

By the way, using a pattern for this contest isnt' cheating right? :)

Lorena and I are definitely in on this competition...keep an eye out for our masterpieces...