Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How Long?

I just thought that it has been a long time since anyone posted anything on the family blog and an even longer time since I posted anything. In fact I think that that last thing that I posted may have been the reason that I was asked by many in the family not to post again (see photo)...well that ban is over and I am posting again.

My quesiton is how long will it take for someone to notice? Does anyone ever check this blog or is everything just about facebook? Will I be able to get a reponse from any of my brothers?
So once again I ask how long?




P.S. - What is is more dramatic my "stache" or Jen's "AF bangs"?

4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

BANGS!!!!!!! ahahhaha that picture is amazing!!!!

I notice!! I feel like I am the only one who posts on this blog, so I felt like I was getting annoying. I'm SO happy to see someone else wants it back up & running too!!

Ammon said...

I may not post all of the time, but I definitely check the blog AND comment on all postings!
And Jen's AF bangs Definitely take the cake for most dramatic! I don't even know how to create the bangs that go forward, backward and upward! Very very dramatic....one of Jen's best looks without a doubt.

Amms

lauren said...

hi! I am late in looking but I do check every few days!

and I like jen's bangs... they are the winner!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Me too! Sorry, stache wins!!