Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In My Free Time

I just got back from an amazing conference that we had for work. I spent 4 days in team building activities and training sessions that were amazing!! Anyway, I know you all care about that but, one of the activities that we got to do in our down time was learn how to do shadow puppets with our hands. In order to make a long story short, let's just say that after a couple of hours of practice and some fancy equipment that was provided so that we could make our own videos, I was able to make a pretty cool movie. Check it out!

Pretty awesome huh! You may be asking yourselves, "how is it that Josh is so talented and wickedly awesome?" You may even be thinking, "If only I could be like Josh, maybe just maybe, life would be great." I just want to let you all know it's okay to feel this way, most people who meet me struggle with these same feelings.

I will however make this offer to all of you, if anyone would like to come up and visit us, I will teach how to make shadow puppets. Depending on your commitment level, we can attempt to attain wicked awesome status (no guarantees).

So...

Everything that just posted is a complete lie. Believe it or not, that is not me in the video. I just thought it was a cool video and I couldn't just post it so I made up a story to go with it.

PS - Chris you got lucky last week! Wicked Awsome will get our revenge!

Josh

3 comments:

manhattan crew said...

I have to admit, I fell for your story...until I saw the video. That was awesome! You made me laugh so hard Josh.
Wicked Awesome!!
Amms

Unknown said...

Hahahahhaha! Wicked!! A complete LIE! You crack me up, but I got the hint, more posts & less deep 'serious' stuff! Gotcha!
Mares.

lauren said...

Serious stuff? Is this family ever serious? Seriously...