Sunday, September 2, 2007

One Whole Year!


Oh yes, its been one year! Our year to celebrate 'softened edges', new jobs, 1year completion at law school, trip to Mexico, one new in-law, one year with Lauren & Patrick's big screen HD TV, new babies, several trips to the dentist, 'the belly', oh and getting married. Its been crazy, stressful & fun. All in all we had an incredible year, and are so grateful that you've all been apart of it. To celebrate the day, we went to Santa Monica beach and road beach cruisers down the paseo to Venice beach. Chris got Kings hockey tickets from me & I got a beach cruiser from him! (feel free to send food stamps because we won't be eating for a month now that we spent that money on gifts!) Here are a few pictures of my new bike, which of course I had to name. Everybody, meet Peach!

5 comments:

Josh Carver said...

Congrats!! You know they say the first year is the hardest. However, since Chris hasn't spent much time with me I think that he got off pretty easy this first year, I'll make up for lost time later!

Seriously though, I am happy for you guys and look forward to spending more time with both of you in the future.

By the way, since we just sold our house finally, we may be able to spare a few of our food stamps.

lauren said...

FOOD STAMPS!!!! What ever- you need to get few angles back anyway, I mean you hardly even look anorexic anymore...

Congrats on the one year mark!! We love Chris and well I GUESS we like mari too- so I am glad you are all part of this crazy family.

Peach is beautiful! and I am sure Chris will appreciate the ICE filled hockey arena... It is roasty is Cali.

MISS YOU!!!!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!

Lauren

team ecuador said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can’t believe it’s been a year already since you guys got married. Congrats!! Mari - your bike is SO cool...it totally fits you. I hear ya on the food stamps request...PJ got an XBOX 360 for his birthday so we will also be going hungry for a month. Haha!

Love,

Lorena

Cim Carver said...

Congratulations! I was hoping that after a year, Chris wouldn't look like he was in pain when he was kissing you, but maybe you can work on your kissing skills during year two.

And, I think that Lorena is an amazing wife for getting PJ an XBOX 360 for his birthday...what a great example for all wives out there (hint, hint)

manhattan crew said...

ONE YEAR DOWN!!! Congratulations guys!
Sounds like you guys spent a great day celebrating together! Mares, that bike is classic! And your blog posting was hilarious! (love the part about the softened edges.)
Miss you guys soooo much!
xoxo
Amms