Monday, September 3, 2007

Jacob & Kaylee

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a moment and let you know that Jen and I have 2 kids, Jacob and Kaylee (Baby Landon is on the way). I know that it has been at least a year since we have seen most of you and for some it has been even longer. I know that I have been hiding myself and my family up here in the beautiful Northwest. As Jen and I were talking about how long it has been since anybody has seen us, I thought it might be a good idea to prove to everyone that we do still have two kids and although there have been offers we have decided against selling either of them to the gypsies. J/K!

Just as a quick update, Jacob (5)is about to start kindergarten and Kaylee (2) can't wait to follow. Both kids are very active and love to keep mom on her toes. Kaylee is trying her hardest to be just as big as Jake, she loves dressing up in princess clothes and wearing her princess shoes and dancing around the house all day long. Jake on the other hand has started riding his bike without training wheels, loves his scooter, and is starting soccer here soon. Jacob also loves playing XBOX, he just doesn't understand why I am so bad at it. The only thing that Jacob loves more that playing his video games is Hannah Montana. Jen and I thought that this may just be a phase, but when we caught him kissing the television when she came on the screen and then asking for a Hannah Montana singing toothbrush we knew we were in the middle of Jake's first crush.

Anyway here are a couple videos of the kids! Jake is riding his scooter and bike and Kaylee is baking a cake in her kitchen for Grandpa and Grandma.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Josh & Jen your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are! It really has been so long since we've seen them, I wish we could see them more than once a year! I really miss you guys! Thanks for putting up the videos, its nice to see the kids!
Love you!!
Mari
Ps. Even seeing you in the video was nice, I haven't seen you in forever!

manhattan crew said...

I cannot beleive how old Kaylee is!! You seriously have beautiful children. I think that the videos are sooo much better than just seeing photos of everybody. Maybe I will shoot my own home video soon and post it! I don't know if I can make a cake quite as well as Kaylee, but that way you could hopefully enjoy seeing me as much as I enjoyed seeing you and your kids.
thanks bro
Amms

Cim Carver said...

This was a really cool post Josh and Jen. Your kids are amazing and we really, really wish we were able to see you guys more often! We will try and get out there sometime next year to see you and the new baby!

Love you all!

-Cim

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

I just wanted to add one more thing..We are going to try to come out spring/summer-ish time in 08. We know you guys are busy, and its much easier for two of us to make a trip than 4 soon to be 5 of you!
Also...Ammon, im frightened and intrigued about your home video, can I throw in a bid? I think you should do a HOME MUSIC VIDEO! eh? eh?