Friday, June 20, 2008

Alex & Crew Update

Its been a while since we have been able to post something on the blog, so we wanted to give everyone a quick update on our life. Lorena and I are both still plugging away at school at the soon to be Utah Valley University, and we are planning on graduating together in April 2009 (2 semesters). Lorena just got done kicking some serious booty in her Senior Capstone class where her group finished in first place by effectively managing an entire company and making the most profit in the end. She will graduate with a degree in Business Management with an emphasis in International Business while I plan on gradutating with a Technology Management/Construction Management degree. After graduating, Lorena hopes to take advantage of her education and pursue becoming an entrepreneur---running a business from home. Alex and I aren't complaining because we are looking forward to having a sugga-momma! :)Once I graduate, I hope to get a job in the industry either here in Utah or out of state---but eventually I want to have my own custom home building company.

Alex, on the other hand, is doing his best at becoming 2. However, despite his small tantrums and frequent use of the word "no!", he is still the cutest kid on the planet. We recently took him to the pool for the first time (where he had a blast) and he decided he never wanted to take off his "sweet" life vest because it was so cool. Here are some recent pictures (don't pay attention to the dates---they are wrong):









4 comments:

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

Yahoo, 2 semesters! That is so close, yet so far. Your "plan" sounds great, I think I should get younger sister priority when you make the big bucks, thats right, my very own custom home! And as far as the pictures go, um.. COULD YOUR SON BE ANY CUTER?! Seriously. The last one is THE BEST EVER! Check out them lips! He's a lil ducky!
~Mari

Jen said...

Oh my...Alex is the spitting image of PJ. He is so amazingly cute! We can't wait to see you guys in 10 days!!

manhattan crew said...

Peej and Reina
Your little boy is a freakin rockstar! He looks so cute I wanna squeeze his face!!
Congrats on your steady progress with school, youre almost there!!
Miss you guys. See you in 3 weeks!
Amms

Katie said...

He is sooo adorable! No PJ, I mean Alex! :) I'm excited to see you guys in a couple weeks. And I'm so happy for you to be finishing school soon! Yeah!